The Toad restaurant in Colwyn Bay North Wales
The Toad restaurant in Colwyn Bay on the North Wales Coast, run by Peter Hammond for the last 6 years, has been turned around to one of the finest food led establishments in the area.
- High quality British traditional homemade food with all produce locally sourced.
- Quality wines, spirits & premium lagers
- Table service throughout the pub
- Stunning sea views of the Bay of Colwyn( some of the best from a pub in the area )
- Breath taking sea views from the beautiful beer garden
- Friendly, approachable & professional staff
- Separate dining area, ideal for private functions
- Entry in the ‘Good beer guide 2010′
- Food pub of the year 2009 Conwy County Borough Council Award
- Award winning pub for real ales (CAMRA pub of the season for Spring 08)